Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Imperial Koi

Dinner at Imperial Koi (1941 New Garden Rd # 200, Greensboro, NC 27410, 336.286.3000, imperialkoigso.com), my primary go to place on Monday nights. (Discount wines!) Even without discounted wine prices, this is my favorite place for sushi and most other Asian/Japanese cuisine. You can't go wrong just ordering from the menu, but consider varying a bit and starting with Tempura Vegetables. I even like the zucchini! (Fried is better than steamed!) Steamed edamame tastes good and is healthy, too. I tried Dragon's Nest - tuna in a whole avocado- for the first time, and I'll definitely get it again. I like all the sushi rolls, with the spicy ones highest ranked. From the regular menu, seriously consider the Day Boat Scallops with mushroom risotto. (OK, not Japanese, but really flavorful.)

No comments:

Post a Comment